We service and sell all types of Roof A/C units big or small.
RV Air Conditioning Units
- Cleaning/Replacing air filters
- Checking the charge of the AC Unit
- Cleaning the Evaporator
- Clean and Straighten condenser fins
- Checking the upper plastic shrouds for cracks/deterioration from constant exposure
- Checking the end of the shore cord of the 120VAC plug, for discoloration, pitting, and swelling
- Teaching you how to get the most out of your AC Unit
Inspect your unit often for wear and tear and signs of possible replacement areas. Be sure to clean the air filters regularly to keep the air flowing normally. This also prevents any build up within the evaporator and the fins. Unclean air filters is usually the number one problem involved when an A/C unt becomes less efficient.
Our RV Techs are extremely experienced with RV A/C units, if you suspect your unit is not working properly, you can bring your RV in to the shop or you can give us a call at (530)345-3007. You can trust us to correctly diagnose and repair your RV’s A/C unit. We look forward to doing business with you.